Lonis Orchideenforum

RE: Angraecum magdalenae

#166 von *gregor* , 28.01.2024 15:45

Sie blüht und füllt den Raum am späten Abend mit einem sehr angenehmen, süßlichen Duft.

"Diskutiere nie mit Idioten, sie holen Dich auf ihr Niveau und schlagen Dich dort mit Erfahrung."
Gruß, Gregor

*gregor*
*gregor*
Mitglied

#167 von AnnaM , 23.04.2024 19:41

It blooms for me for the second time...

Greetings from Ukraine, Anna!

AnnaM
AnnaM
Besucher

#168 von AnnaM , 27.04.2024 13:34

The second Dragon from Game of Thrones is developing rapidly

AnnaM
AnnaM
Besucher

#169 von carmesina , 27.04.2024 13:57

… looks a little bit weird by now … before metamorphosis

Liebe Grüße, Karin

carmesina
carmesina
Mitglied

#170 von Yoki , 27.04.2024 14:02

Hi Anna,

How large is your plant and how do you cultivate it? I've got one which I consider to be a large seedling but it's growing well and has quite a lot of roots (I recently repotted it).

Viele Gruesse
Martina

Live long and prosper! 🖖

Yoki
Yoki
Mitglied

#171 von AnnaM , 27.04.2024 15:00

My Angrekums live on the shelf, this one is under the lamp itself (broad spectrum), all year round the temperature is 23 during the day, and at night it drops to 15 (in winter), and in the summer as when... . the pot stands on a wick that reaches under the moss itself. good watering with prolonged moisture, sometimes it is good to dry.

Until I put the on the wick, things were bad, it dried up a lot and lost its roots... This is how it lives with me for the third year, and flowers for the second time.

AnnaM
AnnaM
Besucher

#172 von Yoki , 27.04.2024 18:30

Your plant looks very well! I planted mine in bark but maybe it needs more moisture. How warm does it get where you live? And what kind of potting mix do you use with Angraecums? I keep mine on a sunny windowsill. It usually gets quite warm in summer and I have the impression, I can't keep it hydradet. A wick and a medium that keeps quite moist might be an idea. I guess, I'll see how it copes this summer and then decide if I should repot or leave it in bark.

Viele Gruesse
Martina

Live long and prosper! 🖖

Yoki
Yoki
Mitglied

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz